Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Project deadline

I'm heading to the great white north so will not be able to answer questions all weekend. I will be back Monday so you can IM me then if need be. I warned everyone I'd be leaving. Wish me luck in my basketball tournament for old guys.

In class we completed homework for chapter 10, took the 5th quiz of the year, then started chapter 11.

The home stretch is here. Hold on for a few more weeks as there are still a lot of grade busters coming. Project is 20%, 1 quiz is 3%, final test 20%. If you are happy with your grade keep going. If you are not happy with your grade there is still lots to do to significantly increase your outcome in the class.

Homework assigned:

•Read Chapter 11
•P11-25A
•P11-26A
•P11-29A
•P11-30A
•P11-32B
•P11-36B

No comments: