Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chapter 9 Homework

Showed up early to answer project questions and a class was inconsiderately hogging the room. Considered challenging their instructor to a thumb wrestle as they were clearing out but held my tongue so considered it a triumph of my emotions. (She actually looked pretty tough and I only pick fights with people smaller than me.)

Answered project questions at the beginning of class. Starting the countdown to the project due date. Only a few more weeks to get it done. (Dec 2nd).

Finished off chapter 9 lecture and went through most of the homework. Below are the two questions we didn't get to. Tammi told the class how sending out nice but firm letters to her over due customers have brought in 50% of her over due aging. Carrie got hit in the head again somehow but didn't hear the full story. Ashley's calculator needs an upgrade but she can get it to work most of the time. Nikki did something to her hair but I couldn't figure out exactly what. I knew I should have commented as I heard some of the other students comment but didn't know what exactly was different. Guess it's a guy thing. It's a standing joke in my house when my wife asks "notice anything different" I say "got your hair cut?" Some of the time I get it right (lucky guess) most of the time she's offended as she hadn't.

Homework went over journal entries for collection of note receivables, calculation of interest and recording interest for seperate periods, and calculation of acid test ratio and days sales in receivables.

Went over the test and I really think it's the easiest one I've ever made. smile.

Test on Thursday. Good luck.
Click on image to see a clearer view.




No comments: