Monday, December 8, 2008

California Dreaming

Just got back from Los Angeles. Brought the whole family with me and had a good time in Santa Monica. Visited several clients around L.A. and got caught up with some old friends. Went to Disneyland with the family. Was on crutches the whole day. I didn't want to be pushed around in a wheel chair so got bruises in my arm pits instead. Got to the front of the line on most rides though so that was nice. My son liked the race cars but not space mountain. He's only 4 so was a little nervous on the fast rides.

Haven't started marking projects yet but hopefully tonight.

Started the last chapter in this course last Tuesday. Chapter 12 is on partnerships which leads well into the next course. We should get done the lecture next class.

I will post the final quiz after class tomorrow and you can fill it out here.

No comments: