Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Homework chapter 8

Showed up to class in the art and technology building where we were told to go and there was a spanish class already inhabitating the room. They looked pretty fierce and I didn't feel like thumb wrestling the instructor as she looked pretty dangerous so we slipped next door to room 203. We've been kicked out of that class however. I just talked with the powers that be and we've now been assigned to room 208. Spread the word to all your family and friends.

Funny thing is one of the students said they were moved into our old class in the business building for one of her daytime classes. Must be testing us to see if we will have class even with no room assigned. Never fear, nothing can stand between me and talking about accounting for 2 hours.

As I was walking by room 202 after class I saw one of last years all-star students in the spanish class we got kicked out of. Glad I didn't make a fuss and try to arm wrestle the spanish instructor (although I think I could have beaten her). I wouldn't want to ruin my reputation as a happy, easy going guy.

Got home and the election was already over. I think I saw around 100 million people voted for president. With the US population around 300 m that's one in 3 voted. Pretty good turn out.

We finished up the lecture for chapter 8 then did a couple of homework problems. Bank rec and petty cash.

Homework: Read chapter 9

No comments: