Thursday, November 18, 2010

Test night

Felt lonely tonight. Only had four students show up for the test. I assume that means Eric, Krystal and Ariel have gone the way of all the earth?

Guess Andrew and Reyna better find 2 buddies pretty quick to play monopoly with.

Josie says she's been studying since 7 am. That's my type of student. Nice dedication.

Andrew was looking off into space during the test. I think he was praying for answers or something.

Candice owes me one as her phone lost power at the beginning of the test. I was going to feign calculator non-pity but let her off easy.

Funnest part of the course is coming up. I love the next 3 chapters. Great stuff relating to markets, companies, banking, economy, etc.

Homework:

Read chapter 10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

not sure what you ment by your going to feign calculator non-pity but thanks for letting me use your calculator lol yeah you seem to make the tests harder as we go and you say they get easier... that must be a joke haha
-Candice

Denise said...

Just finished the project! What a great feeling! Turned my computer to the blog and let Doug's music motivate me through the entries. Hopefully everyone is having success while enjoying the holiday weekend!! See you Tuesday!

Josie said...

Have no idea how i have done on that test but if I did not pass it, I will be so up set.
To much studying my brain feelt like it was going to explode. lol
Hope every had a great Thanksgiving and lots of family fun!
Josie