Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Test time again

Already that time again. Chapters 7-9 is tested this Thursday. Went over chapter 9 homework and went over what is on the test.

Almost rear ended someone coming into the college last night. I was quite sure it was Denise and she confirmed she locked breaks and went right past the turn off. Sorry for almost smashing bumpers with you.

Are you still around Eric, Andrew, Krystal, and Ariel? Haven't seen everyone together for a while.

Sounds like we are going to have to break Andrew, Krystal, Ariel and Reyna up. I hear you guys can't get together to do the project ever. If you can't, find 2 other friends and do the rolling process with them. You'll have to start again but maybe this will help get it completed. If you don't do the project it is very unlikely you can pass the course.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Homework:
Study for test.
Keep doing project.

1 comment:

k_doll said...

So It's official....Im moving. I will still be in the class but I won't be able to make it till November 23rd. Sorry I've been gone. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm ok and I'm still in the class...Plus I thought I should start posting on the blog lol