Wednesday, November 3, 2010

accessory to a crime

I think I just became an accomplice to Krystal selling stolen goods. I showed her how to print off a bill of sale out of Word and then she told me how there is no title on the product she is selling so can't do it the normal way.

I'm innocent. I didn't do anything knowenly wrong.

At least I'm dealing with business people. Doing the books for stolen property is probably a skill I didn't think I'd be giving you guys.

Finished chapter 7. Did some homework. We will finish up the homework for chapter 7 and have a quiz. We'll then go onto chapter 8.

Homework:

Finish chapter 7 homework
Read chapter 8

1 comment:

Josie said...

Class was fun. I keep learning numbers for books and were to place them. Dont think it can get much more exciting. We will see theres a lot to remember.