Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Test night

Tell me it's wrong that I saw a jeep in the parking lot with 6 inches of snow on the roof. My kids and I cheered when we heard there might be snow today. We've already tried boots on and the kids have their season passes. Not sure what I'm going to do this year. I'd like to get a pass but am not sure how much time I'll have this year to play. I still hope it snows soon.

Looks like everyone has taken me up on the cheat sheet. You'd be amazed how many students come without a cheat sheet even when it's offered.

I'll email Denise and Josie the career thing. They are the only ones that seem to care. Remind me if I don't send it out by tomorrow.

Been busy at work lately with the Portland State University students. Their professor has their first project due this week so of course everyone is trying to access the system for the first time. There have been many calls about how to get in. Funny thing is there's been a whole month before this first project is due. I guess students are all the same. That brings me to our project. Give me some good news. Are you done with the monopoly portion yet? I'm going to be in Canada over Thanksgiving so will be out of touch for questions. Get me you questions before the last day or so. One month and counting before D day.

Homework:

read Chapter 7

4 comments:

Enigma said...

Hey Doug, i will be missing Thursday due to some scheduled maintenance on my vehicle that has to be done out of town i forgot to tell you after the test. So what was this career thing you mention? i did make it to my group last Tuesday, we decided that we were tired of being bankrupted so we called it a night. I also keep forgetting to inquire about the last test, i wasn't there to see mine when you handed them out last. Well, post to you later. :D

Josie said...

That was Denise's jeep in the parking lot with snow. Our group is not done with monopoly at this time we should be done before you go to Caanada. Thanks all

Denise said...

Doug, I did not get an email from you with the career info, will you send it again please? And YES that was my jeep! We got about 2-3 feet of snow at the summit in the last 48 hours!! Crazy! Winter is coming and they say it is La Nina- so hopefully it will be an amazing year!!

Anonymous said...

i didnt hear about this "career thing" im interested if you would like to send it to me too :)yeah it snowed in marion the other night too, should be a snowy winter
-Candice