Thursday, October 7, 2010

Merchandising

Good class tonight even though most of you were missing. Almost got through chapter 5 and assigned homework. Talked about the different aspects of the merchandising business.

Andrew told us about how people can monitor businesses for them and make money by narking on shoplifters. Great gig. What's the link to that Andrew?

Talked about Walmart, Uncle Milton, Target, Costco, Paradise, maggot bars, witch hazel or whatever it was that we returned overnight for $80 to a customer. And many more stories.

I'm thinking about making the 19th an optional monopoly class. Get in groups and come if you want. I can be here in case you need me. What do you think?

Homework:
Do homework assigned in the last blog. I really mean it or I'm going to look meanly at you in class. Maybe snort and huff. You won't like my mean face. It's really scary.

5 comments:

Josie said...

Im working on my homework. This monopoly project sounds like it can be a real pain in the neck tring to get everyone together. Lets hope we can all get together for this. If Im back from Spokane with my son then I will be there on the 19th. Thanks all

Denise said...

I really dont want to see the "scary mean face" so I am working on my homework too!! I would like to play monopoly during the time we normally would have class on the 19th, but if Josie can not make it on that day, I would be willing to schedule another time to meet.

Reyna Renee said...

have we divided into groups yet? I'm willing to be in either group, plus I have a DELUXE monopoly board! i can meet on the 19th as well

Anonymous said...

I can also meet on the 19th... we just need to make groups :)
-Candice

Eric Hafferman said...

I think we should form groups tuesday night so we can start to get organized. if anyone wants to start a group with me all start one. Comment if you want to be in my group.