Friday, October 22, 2010

Chapter six homework

Only caught a few yawns tonight. I count it a victory when I don't put anyone to sleep or if I can keep Candice from texting too many times.

Went through some monopoly questions. Looks like you guys are almost there. Did Andrew ever show up for the game?

Went through the test with everyone. Hopefully that helps for studying. Last time I asked how long everyone studied for. Varied from "I didn't" to 12 hours. I'd guess 5 to 10 hours for studying isn't too outlandish for a test. But that's just me who isn't too smart.

I told everyone at the end of class that I'd allow a cheat sheet of letter size paper. Hopefully Eric is reading this blog as he left class when I said everyone could leave if they wanted.

Krystal and Ariel look like they are getting this stuff. Denise has really good questions.

Any project questions?

Check out this job fair type thing with Microsoft. http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=3000704&type=member&item=32807869 Any one looking for an IT job may be interested. Or just job hunting in general

Homework:
Study for the test

3 comments:

Denise said...

When I click the link for the job fair, it takes me to Linkedin, but wont let me see anything because I am not a member of the group. What group is this associated? My boyfriend needs a job, so this could be something he may want to look into!!! :)

Anonymous said...

The test does sound like its going to be difficult from the test review we went over in class, but i guess well see... Study study!
-Candice

Josie said...

Denise I get the samething when I clicked on the link. Dont forget Tuesday night test study before class at 5pm. Also we can have our page of notes.