Monday, October 18, 2010

Chapter 6

I like lecture nights. Went through FIFO, LIFO and Average costing along with a few concepts that relate. I saw the monopoly folks getting their project going. Good to see. I guess everyone is skipping out Tuesday so I will have to talk debits and credits during my bedtime stories to my kids.

Test is next Tuesday. Not this Tuesday but the one after this Thursday. Come to call on Thursday so I can tell you what's on the test.

Homework:
P6-29A


P6-30A

P6-31A

P6-32A

P6-33A

P6-34A

P6-36B

2 comments:

Denise said...

Can'bt believe it is test time again!! I'm not sure I understand all the new concepts: COGS, FOB shipping & destination, gross profit percentage, lower or cost or market rule, average cost, the list goes on and on....

Reyna Renee said...

this monopoly business is stressful. Our group spent 4 hours playing and only got to turn 30...some individual turns took as long as 15 minutes to figure out how to track and record each step because we all kept going bankrupt...so our group may need some time in class for clarification on the assignment!