Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Test Tuesday

It's funny how everyone shows up to test day. We haven't had this full of a class all year.

Jeff showed up and realized he could have a cheatsheet. Patrick was kind enough to pass his along. I hope Jeff doesn't get higher than you on the test patrick. ha.

Jon came in and said "Ready to do battle". Seems fitting. Not that my tests are that much of a battle as they keep getting easier and easier as time goes on.

I learned that a strawberry is not a berry but a banana is according to Lisa's son. Learn something new everyday. I hope that is not listed as one of the things Lisa learned this year in accounting.

Angela's snickers had me drooling all class. How rude not to share. Talk about lost chances, that could have been atleast an extra couple of marks on the test. I'm not that far above bribing. Atleast when it comes to chocolate. ha.

I'll hand out the project next class. Probably a good class for everyone to be here.

Homework:

Read Chapter 15

No comments: