Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lots of Homework

We spent the whole 2 hours crunching numbers. What a great class. We took it kind of slow and I did most of the work in Excel. Everyone witnessed how bad of a typer/speller I am. I think I'm a worse typer than writer on the board. When I write on the board I can atleast use squiggles to pretend I know how to spell.

Kaili used Excel for the accounting homework for the first time and I know she's hooked now. I heard her gleefully say "I love Excel". All I have to say is - get married quick, your slipping into accounting geeky-dom. Everyone else did it by hand which is ok but a little more time consuming.

Angela graced us with her presence for the first time. Glad she showed up before the first test.

Teresa still is not reading these blogs. She did say she tried to turn on a computer but got confused when it said Login. She was wondering who Login was. Maybe Kenny Login been using her computer. Nice. Time to cut loose, footloose...Most of you probably don't remember Footloose. I remember when that song knocked Thriller off the number one spot. Man I loved the 80's.

We will finish up homework next class as we are just getting into the problems portion of the homework. I'm still debating about a quiz. David accused me of being a grumpy teacher as he's never heard of anyone "giving a quiz then a test on consectutive days".

Missing Jeff and Jason again. You guys still around? What about Irina?

I must have scared Adrienne off I guess.

Homework:

Finish homework starting at P14-22a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great music - gotta love the 80's

Jeff said...

hey do we have a test tonight? i need to know if i should be studying. my wife and i have been really sick the last week. she started with a cough. then progressed to stomach flu. now im getting the same things. so ill study until i get a reply. which i dont know where that will go.
jeff