Friday, February 12, 2010

Mostly project day

Handed back the test and sent out the "What's my grade" spreadsheet. This should be where you keep track of your grade. You can fill in what you get on each test, quiz and project. Email me with your contact info and I'll send it to you if you haven't received it already. I'd like some feedback on it as well. I think it's great but would be interested in know what I could add or take away to make it better/easier for you.

Handed out the project and gave several examples of what your project can look like. Several good examples and a few so so examples. Hopefully everyone (except Kaili) is clear on what needs to be done.

This project is worth 25% of your grade. Please start working on it.

Started chapter 16 but didn't get too far.

Homework:

  • Tell me by next Thursday what company you are going to analyze for your project
  • Read chapter 16
  • E15-19
  • P15-23A
  • P15-25A
  • P15-27A
  • P15-28A

No comments: