Friday, February 5, 2010

Test on Tuesday

Started with about 3 students in class. I was wondering if I was in the right room. Jason showed up finally. Jeff says he has snifflelis or something. Test is on Tuesday Jeff. And it just so happens that I didn't give a quiz this class either. Lucky for Angela, Kaili and Jeff.

We finished up the homework and went over what to study for the test on Tuesday.

David said his wife was wondering what his attendance is in our class because he doesn't seem to be getting too much smarter. You need to start mumbling "current ratio equals current assets divided by current liabilities" in your sleep. David has 100% attendance Mrs. Middleton. He's a great student as well. You should be proud.

Lisa says her kids ask her to read to them out of her accounting textbook at night because it's so interesting.

Teresa looks like she knows what's going on. Everytime I make a mistake on my spreadsheets I see her scrunch her nose and think "I know I'm right, he's doing this wrong". As I said before about homework, I do the homework with you (when we have time) instead of just giving you the answers. Which means I make mistakes and hope you correct me when I'm wrong. Hope it's helpful. Let me know if you want me to speed up or change anything.

It's nice to have the time to go through the homework on the analysis chapter as that's a great base for the project.

Homework:

Test on Tuesday. Study all weekend. I'll be thinking of you all while I'm tearing up the slopes and watching the Super Bowl on Sunday. Go Saints I guess. Stupid Farve.

No comments: