Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Test night

Test night is always boring. I stand up at the front for two hours trying to entertain myself with marking, blogging, etc. I don't get to tell any stories or talk Debits and Credits. Wish I could just do away with tests but I suppose the students would revolt if they didn't get to take a test and have a night off from listening to me.

Everyone showed up so no dropping the course from here on out. Why go through the agony of 25% of the course if you were just going to drop?

Didn't hear too many cuss words or groans of agony. How was the test?

Did you try the homework before coming to class? I think that is the main thing that determines the grade in the class. Either that or really good bribes. ha.

I have a few people that have earned points for commenting on the blogs. So far I have Josie with 3, Reyna 1, Candice 1, and Denise 1. Long way to go if you want to get full marks for the blogging quiz. If i've missed any useful comments let me know. I'd hate to cheat you out of a point or so. Either that or just make a comment. Easy quiz marks.

No one's linked to me via LinkedIn. I feel so rejected. You should connect with me. I've been useful to quite a few students wanting references for jobs, scholarships etc.

Homework:

Read chapter 4

5 comments:

Denise said...

Not only did assigned homework, but took pre & post tests and worked study plan questions on MyAccountingLab. Hope it all helped solidify the information correctly in my brain!?! Guess I will find out soon enough!

Anonymous said...

I need someone to study with. Denise if you would like to study together that would be very awsome. I think we all get to see how we done very soon. Lets all keep our fingers crossed.
Josie

Josie said...

so last night class was very intersting. Closing out all those fun accounts. I feel Im getting this. Im a little slow with it but Im cofident that I can do this. Still looking for a study budy anyone up for grabs? Please let me know. Thanks Josie

Anonymous said...

how do i link you on the linked thing you were talking about? if i knew how to do it i would try it
-Candice

Denise said...

I got "LinkedIn" by clicking on the link at the top of the blog page that says "check out my linkedin profile" and then clicked "adde Doug to my network". This leads you to create your own profile.