Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quiz day and chapter 3

Always like lecture day. These first 3 chapters don't have too much story telling as it's more getting our feet wet. Starting chapter 4 I'll have lots of stories to tell.

Ariel chose accounting over speech. Good choice in my opinion. How often in life do you get to learn things that will change your life. Intro to Accounting is one of those courses.

Candice doesn't get my jokes yet. She hasn't become an accounting geek yet. Just wait. It will happen.

Candice and Eric found the blog. Josie is getting into leaving comments. Denise deserves a punch in the nose as she's signed up 2 times now for myaccounting lab. I hear the keys I sent worked so make sure you sign up.

Got done a homework problem, quiz, then half ways through chapter 3. We'll finish the chapter and get onto homework.

Homework:

E3-19


E3-21

P3-28A

P3-29A

P3-30A

P3-32A

P3-33A

P3-34A

No comments: