Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Test day

Glad to see everyone showed up. I was worried about Patrick but he showed up just in the nick of time before I started blogging about him. I had already come up with the title "Oh Patrick, where art thou".

Glad to see Jeff had his own cheat sheet tonight. Hopefully that helps a bit more than photocopying someone else's 2 mins before the test.

I heard Teresa's husband praying for her before we got into class. I know the feeling. I've prayed many times before a test. It usually didn't work for me though.

No Chocolates from Angela tonight. Guess she figured it wouldn't help her grade. I beg to differ but who am I to blatantly say "I can be bought for chocolate".

I hope everyone finds this test easy. It's probably the easiest test I've ever put together. ha.

Homework:

Read Chapter 18

No comments: