Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Homework day

Well we didn't get too far in the homework but we did go over things pretty good as it relates to contribution margin. We will continue homework on Thursday and try to get to some of the lecture for Chapter 19. So if you are done homework read up on the next chapter.

Gave a quiz so that is the 3rd quiz of the semester. Probably will get about 3 more in.

I heard Angela say she finally went to the blog and saw her name on it. What a surprise. Guess I can't make any stories up about her anymore.

Missing in action was Lisa, jason, Jeff, and Kailee.

No project questions lately. I assume that means your projects are going well and are right on track. The next month goes very quickly so don't make the mistake of waiting for too long.

Lately when I get to class I'm the only one there. Hard to start the class with no students in the room. I know some of you travel from the far reaches of campus coming from other classes but can the rest of you try to show up on time. I'm usually in class around 6:55 pm. I suppose if everyone wanted to start at 7:15 pm and go to 9:05pm we could do that. Discuss amongst yourselves as to if that is a viable option.

Homework:

Finish up chapter 18
Read Chapter 19

No comments: