Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chapter 17 Lecture

I wonder where all our classmates have gone. It's not like many of you to miss two classes in a row. Next class is the last one before the test on Tuesday. Might be a good day to come.

Felt like I was talking with David and Teresa all class with everyone else nodding their head in hopes that I'd think you were paying attention. ha. I tried to tell lots of stories but am not sure if anyone finds this stuff interesting besides me.

We got through one homework problem in class and will finish up the rest on Thursday.

I was amazed that no one knew about the Canada vs. USA hockey game to end off the Olympics. (at least one one admitted knowing anything about hockey). It was a classic game and Canada ended up winning in OT. In homage to that I put some Canadian songs on the blog. Don't be offended. The bands name is arrogant worms so how serious can you take it.

Homework:

Finish up chapter 17 homework

No comments: