Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Accruals and adjusted trial balance

Had our first quiz of the semester. Didn't hear to much squealing and gnashing of teeth. Quiz was copied from problem 39 (the one we did in class before we took the quiz) with amounts and wording just slightly changed. Still heard several vocal yawns but I attribute that to the late hour in the day. Couldn't have been me this time as we were still in the first half hour of class....could it?

I also revealed I have 5 younger sisters. I didn't mention my parents have adopted 2 boys and are foster 3 more girls. No place in the inn when I go back home.

Started chapter 3 which is all about adjustments that are made to the trial balance. Journal entries are recorded to adjust all non cash accounts to adhere to the matching principal.

Next class: Finish Chapter 3
Homework:
Read Chapter 3 if haven't done so already
•E3-15
•E3-17
•E3-19
•E3-21
•P3-33A
•P3-36A
•P3-39B
•P3-40B
•P3-42B
•P3-44

We will probably get through the first couple of problems in class on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not so much that you, or the class is boring, as it is long days and much shorter nights, and yawns are, after all, contageous.