Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last class

So I'm almost moved into my new temporary place before heading back to Canada in the spring. Thanks for being so polite and not pointing fingers as I walk in the class wearing the same clothes for the last 2 weeks. I've been a little more unshaven than usual as well as I'm living out of a box and have been moving locations the last several nights. One night I slept on a camping mat in the dining room in the house of a friend that moved to Oregon. I sound like a homeless vagabond. It's not that bad. We have lots of options and just have chosen to be free as the wind. Hopefully we don't freeze on the way.

Projects look good.

I Hope everyone feels like the class has been worth the time. Was this class good for the soul or was I just hyping it up erroneously.

I'll have the finals marked by next Monday and grades done by then as well. Shoot me an email if you want your final grade before it posts. No ones bribed me with chocolates this year. Too bad. I have a soft heart for those willing to part with candy. Guess I'll have to be extra tough on my grading.

Keep in touch. I'm on linkedIn. You can follow my future mishaps at http://www.thesimplefarm.com/ if you really want to know how I'm doing in the frozen Canadian tundra.

Homework:

Go skiing a bunch during the holidays.

P.S. don't know if I'll post anymore on this site. I'll keep it up for the good girly tunes as Candice would call them.

No comments: