Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Homework class

Teresa asked if it was important to look at this blog last night. I told her it wasn't but now that I know she doesn't read these I guess can write interesting things about her and everyone can point fingers at her and giggle and tell her "look at the blog" until she does. Ha, this could be lots of fun. For example, did you know that Teresa has 9 kids, 6 boys and 3 girls, and was once the mayor of Whitefish. She also enjoys polar bear hunting and shot 2 while stationed on a tropical island when she was stationed in the US Navy. Just ask her, she has lots of good stories to tell.

Didn't see Adrienne. Hope she didn't have a change of heart already.

Had lots of fun doing cashflow statements. Went through 4 homework problems and ended the class early two class periods in a row. Wow, that's a record. Don't get accustomed to it. I gave us an extra day or so this beginning chapter to make sure we had lots of time to get everyone on a solid standing for the first test.

Jason got one question right all by himself. He looked like he wanted to open his own accounting firm right then.

Jon seems to get calculations. I always look at him to make sure I did things right on the board. I figured things out with a T account. He just thought about it and made up his own formula. Good job.

I haven't received an email from David yet but think I'll send him the calendar and surprise him that I actually remembered he wants one.

Anyone else want me to send them one? I didn't get anyones contact info yet besides Lisa. I should have all of yours but probably don't. Send me your email address so I can make sure I have the correct one.

Homework:

Read Chapter 14 - Financial Statement Analysis

No comments: