Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grunting and moaning

I'm standing at the front podium watching seven students take their first accounting test of the semester. I see a lot of painful expressions with weird noises coming from all directions. This was the easiest test I ever put together. Good thing I didn't give them the hard test.

The silly FVCC copyroom figured that they would save the environment and not use staples for the year. Thus the paper clip approach to the test. I almost didn't get the test on time. When I went to the mailroom all the doors were locked. Fortunately for everyone I found a custodian to get me the key to the test drawer. I won't give you her name so you can't egg her house.

Patrick came to my house yesterday to take the test and get a jump on a long weekend. Think he said he was going to Hawaii to visit his son.

Jeff already needed a new answer sheet as he skipped a page or two.

This is Ashley's 3rd test today. I thought we planned to have 4 tests for her today. I better talk to her other instructors to make sure we don't make the same mistake again.

Found this like on MSN listing the top 10 most versitile college programs to graduate from. Business administation is #1 on the list. Nice to see this even through the economic times we are in.

Think I found my new Ashley. This years Ashley is already to the long answer after 20 mins of class time. Should be done the test in half an hour. Not bad.

Homework:

Read Chapter 4

No comments: