Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time value of money

Fun class for me last night. Spent 2 hours and only got through 5 slides or so. Hope I didn't lose everyone at the end in my description of the discount rate for PV. A couple of links here if you want more than what your book has to offer. Must have been getting late.

Even though I didn't really tell any stories I went off on tangents like Insurance plans, Term versus life, money supply, investing in stock market, real estate, perpetuities, annuities, stocks, bonds, etc. Once I get started it's hard to keep me on track.

I see Teresa's eyes roll everytime I say "it's easy in excel". Irina and Kailee hardly use facebook anymore. Patrick has spent some time working on the project. Jeff was awake at the end of the class. That kind of surprised me.

Didn't see Lisa or Jason. Hope you two are still around.

We'll finish up the chapter and do most/ all of the homework on Thursday. Then go through the test.

Project due date is coming fast. April 29th is just around the corner. Don't wait.

Homework:

Finish chapter 20 homework

No comments: