Thursday, February 12, 2009

Test night

I can sense the anxiety in the room. People are sweating. I've caught a few dismayed looks. Relax the first test is over. It's all down hill from here.

I will present the project next class so you will want to be here for that. It ties in with chapter 17 which is in this unit.

Happy Valentines day and President's day weekend. Bought my wife roses tonight so I could make sure I get them to her before Saturday. Seems like if I don't do it a day early I forget. Truth be told this is the first time I've remembered Valentines day. I hope she doesn't wonder what I did to feel the need to go through the hassle of flowers. I hope I'm not the only guy that is terrible on days such as this. OK, another truth, part of me thinks if I get her roses for tomorrow she'll let me go skiing on Saturday. ha.

Homework:

Read chapter 16

No comments: