Friday, January 30, 2009

Chapter 14

Good stuff last night. How much more fun can you have in talking about stock dividends, splits, treasury stock and retiring stock. A lot of good interaction and discussion. I think I went off on about 6 different tangents the first one being this blog and recommended books etc. Funny how I can talk for 10 mins and finally realize I'm on a tangent. You guys do that on purpose don't you.
Question about reverse stock splits. Here are a couple of resources. Wikipedia, MSN Money, and Motley Fool.

Julie referenced a joke I had last semester after we discussed putting *Assumed number on the test if you don't know anything. Here is the joke. Click on picture to see it clearer. So if you don't know anything at least amuse me. I would have given at least 1 mark for this for creativety. ha.


Josh almost stayed awake for the entire class. Ashely made it known that we never get out early so the class just better write off their life from 7 pm to 8:50 pm each T and Th. Irina was too nice to offer my former students less for their textbook. Asked Debye a question for the first time and she passed with flying colors. Hadn't heard her speak before then. Some students are more under the radar than others. Tune packs up his books at 8:30 pm. My goal this semester is to be so interesting that he actually forgets to pack up early (at least during one class period.)

Homework:
•E14-16
•P14-26A
•P14-27A
•P14-29A
•P14-39B

1 comment:

Nikki Deneui said...

Confession...yes the tangents are on purpose. At least they're usually somewhat relevant! By the way, you have a beautiful family!